Virtus Planning Consultancy Services
Planning Consultancy Services
Our Planning Consultancy team comprise experienced town planners with extensive experience in Ireland and the UK. By leading the early stages of a project, our experts identify opportunities to increase the certainty of approval and thereby reduce costs and accelerate development times.
Our team have developed a reputation for problem solving and making progress in difficult situations of competing constraints. This is achieved through knowledge of the planning system, daily application of planning law, creativity in design, team working and by placing a high value on negotiation and discussion.
We have a wide range of experience in residential, commercial and retail developments, ranging from development control to forward planning. We provide planning consultancy services from inception to completion, including advising on site feasibility in the context of national, regional and local planning policy.
Our planning services can be delivered independently or integrated with other services to suit clients’ needs.
- Site Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Planning Advice
- Planning applications
- Strategic Housing Development applications
- Planning Appeals
- Expert Witness at Oral Hearings
- Preparation and Management of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports
- Retail Impact Assessments
- Advice on Planning Enforcement Matters
- Planning Advice for Due Diligence/Site Purchase
- Submissions on Statutory Plans
- Planning compliance